Friday, January 19, 2007

No. 6 Iowa State vs. No. 5 Nebraska - Warmups

Hi folks,

The Cyclones look very strong in warmups tonight. Solid routines all around. The Cyclones, however, will surely need a few spectacular routines in order to defeat the Huskers. This should be a fantastic meet.

As per anything in the Jamie Pollard-era of Cyclone athletics,their appears to be a fancy new set up for the introduction of each team's lineups. When I walked through the media entrance into the arena, I ran almost head on into a curtained stage, which I assume the gymnasts will enter through upon introduction.

I'm sorry if that description hardly made sense. I agree that it was poor sentance writing.

Here's the preview I wrote this week in the Daily:

Under Pressure

Next update after the first rotation.

Thanks for reading,
Cody

No comments: