Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday Feb. 26 Gymnastics Update

Hi gang,

Here's a link to a brief I wrote in today's Daily about the Cyclones season-high performance against Illinois and Northern Illinois on Sunday. I'll have a full article on the site on Tuesday, so make sure to check back tomorrow.

Gymnasts achieve season-high scores in victories over Illinois, Northern Illinois

Here's the Cyclones.com release about the meet:
Cyclones Knock Off Illinois and NIU

From 194.425 to 196.425...what a difference a week makes. I spoke to the team by phone as they traveled back home last night, and needless to say, they were very happy with how they performed. I'll have to do more research to confirm this, but the 49.375 on bars is not just a season-high, it might even be a school record. It's the highest bars score in the past few years.

Thanks for reading. I'll post again on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Cody Saveraid

No comments: